Thursday, April 10, 2008

Still alive

Yep, we're still alive but SO busy. I am busy sewing a beautiful wedding dress and then another temple dress and then another temple dress and then Anita Gasser comes (YIPEEH) and then another wedding dress and then a prom dress and the list goes on and on...

The one I am making right now will look like this one but then a modest version with capsleeves. I love their dresses!!! Check them out: Linea Raffaelli

Laneah is such a good girl. She is laying behind me playing while I am sewing and whenever she's had it we'll play eat or chill for a bit. I am so glad that I can work at home!

3 comments:

Jayant said...

Hello there!

Liked your posts a looooot..
simple way of explaining the little things in life that give us so much joy, isnt it?

and yeah, the baby is sooo cute :)

Rebecca said...

Schick! Wird bestimmt total gut mit Aermeln aussehen.

Rebecca said...

Schick! Wird bestimmt total gut mit Aermeln aussehen.