Thursday, March 20, 2008

Simple joys of life


Leaneh doesn't need all the fancy toys. She's most happy with a little plastic bag or a receipt.

I thought it was about time I post something besides a picture of Laneah. :) Here's what I made for a Relief Society project in our stake. (Can't you tell my geography is messed up...haha...I didn't have enough fabric to fix it, oh well, it's my special version of the continents moving)



5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Steffi! You never cease to amaze me! This looks great and Luca would really like it.He knows our solar system and can tell you which planets have gas clouds and are closest to the sun. "Mom, Pluto is not a planet anymore by the way. It's just a dwarf planet..... :) I love preschool! :)

The Chan Clan said...

Stef! I wish I could sew like you. You are like a sewing artist :o) I got a sewing machine for Christmas a couple of years ago and I can only sew baby blankets. Sigh! Anyways, I am going to the reunion this year and of course it seems that I don't know anybody who is going. I wish we could hang out as mommies. I think we would have a blast!!! Take care my friend

Pollock Palooza said...

Ok, I think it's cute! And I must agree with you on trash being more entertaining than toys... funny how that it:)

Ryan and Tracy said...

I love your blanket! I've always been impressed with your talent to sew. I wish I would've paid you to make my wedding dress! You're daughter is adorable. Emmalyn likes to play with plastic bags and receipts too. Just watch out. One day it will change to eating them. They grow so fast! Missed you last night at the reunion. I hope everything is good!

Team Covey said...

You are amazing! I'm so glad I found you. Your family is so cute! -christine (davis)