Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mini Mission reunion

We had a special guest from Switzerland this week! Oh, my poor laughing muscles...they're all sore. It's so great to talk about the good old mission times and remember all the funny stories and the great experiences we had. It's like we were companions yesterday. President Winegar once said that our mission friends will be some of our best friends for the rest of our life and he's so right!

Misha was so nice to take us to the beach. Three kids in the back and three RMs in the front. :) Floris wouldn't look, but believe me - he has the cutest eyes ever!

Anitatütata

Mommy Misha

What's so great about talking and being with former companions is that you remember what it was like and you become more like that great sister missionary again. It's really priceless what I learned on Temple Square.

A while ago I talked to a little 6-year-old girl that did NOT want to go on a mission so her Dad sent het to me to talk to her and I showed her my mission scrapbooks and afterwards she so wanted to go: "You do only fun things on a mission. I want to go too!"

2 comments:

Ryan and Tracy said...

I love the new Plog design! Laneah is adorable - I love the green hat! I'm jealous of your mini mission reunion. I'm ready to have one with you too!

M. said...

A-MEN! Lusch was here visiting me this week and we had a blast. We really are a sorority ;) glad you all had fun!