Thursday, March 05, 2009

I like big butts...

... but hers is actually so little! This is how Laneah sleeps most of the time. I've actually seen more kids sleep like that. It's not comfortable at all. Try it! I used to sleep like that too when I was little. Here's the proof:


3 comments:

Pamela said...

Kayla does the same thing! Even when I try to wake her in the morning, she rolls into bug position and hides herself. It's so cute! :)

Pollock Palooza said...

I love it! All my kids do it too. It makes me think they're getting a nice deep sleep because you're right, it's not comfortable!

The Moodys said...

Hi there friends! How fun to hear from you. I'm not the greatest facebook busybody myself. Our family picture is about a year old. I should change it.

We're in Kansas. Michael's teaching at the University. We are enjoying it here and mostly learning and growing together. We are excited to be having our fourth in June.

We feel super blessed. We are happy, healthy, and I can still beat my 9 year old neighbor in a basketball game of 'pig'. Just barely though.

We'd love to hear what you guys are up to.

Katina Moody